AT150 is a single-component, red, high strength threadlocking adhesive. It is designed to prevent the loosening of threaded fasteners less than 1", and is suitable for heavy duty applications where high levels of shock, vibration, and stress are present. This formula is recommended in applications where permanent adhesion is needed and may require heat to be disassembled.
- SECURE: Suitable for applications with high levels of shock and vibration
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Prevents rust and corrosion that could jeopardize threaded areas
- DURABLE: Has excellent resistance to extremely harsh environment
- Product Color: Red
- Product Strength: High
- Product Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 50 ml Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Fastener Size Range: Up to 3/4"
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Breakaway Torque (lb.in): 140-320 in-lb
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
- Standards: MIL-S- 46163A, Type 1, Grade K; ASTM D-5363 AN0221
Directions - Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.
You may also like
Limited Series - only 310 of each made View More
Be a part of history with this exclusive drop and get free exclusive digital artwork of the Badd GT.