AT75 is a single-component, blue medium strength anaerobic threadlocking adhesive. This formula is designed to prevent the loosening of threaded fasteners and is suitable for applications where disassembly with hand tools is required for servicing.
- REMOVABLE: Suitable for applications where disassembly with hand tools is required for servicing
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Prevents rust and corrosion that could jeopardize threaded areas
- DURABLE: Has excellent resistance to extremely harsh environments
- STABLE: Prevents loosening and shock from vibration
- Product Color: Blue
- Product Strength: Medium
- Product Form: Thixotropic Liquid
- Container Size: 50 ml Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Fastener Size Range: Up to 3/4"
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Breakaway Torque (lb.in): 70-150
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
- Standards: Mil-S-46163A, Type II Grade N; ASTM D-5363 AN 0321
Directions - Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.
You may also like
Limited Series - only 310 of each made View More
Be a part of history with this exclusive drop and get free exclusive digital artwork of the Badd GT.