CA-GEL is a rapid curing, instant adhesive. It is designed to bond a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials. Handling strength in most applications is in 25 seconds with maximum gap filling properties.
- EASY: High viscosity gel for easy, drip-free applications
- GAP-FILLING: Best choice for porous substrates
- VERSATILE: Designed to bond a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials
- FAST: Achieves handling strength in most applications within 25 seconds
- Product Color: Clear
- Product Form: Gel
- Container Size: 20 g Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -67 to 203°F (-55 to 95°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Rubber, Plastic
Directions - Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and dry. Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film layer after compression. Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less that one minute and maximum strength is attained in 24 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.
You may also like
Limited Series - only 310 of each made View More
Be a part of history with this exclusive drop and get free exclusive digital artwork of the Badd GT.