CA30 is a low viscosity, rapid curing, cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is designed to bond a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials. Handling strength in most applications is in 5 to 10 seconds. Can be post applied.
- ADAPTABLE: Designed to bond a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials
- FAST: Achieves handling strength in most applications within 5 to 10 seconds
- VERSATILE: Can be post applied for added versatility
- Product Color: Clear
- Product Form: Wicking Liquid
- Container Size: 20 g Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -67 to 203°F (-55 to 95°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Rubber, Plastic
- Standards: Mil-A-46050C, Type II Class 1, CID A-A-3097, Type II Class 1
Directions - Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and dry. Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film layer after compression. Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less that one minute and maximum strength is attained in 24 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.