EP3 is a two-component, amber-colored, room temperature curing, extra fast setting epoxy adhesive that is used for repairs, fixturing, and bonding to plastics, metal, ceramics, concrete, wood, and stone in a 3.5 g DOUBLE/BUBBLE® packet.
- EASY: Room temperature cure
- FAST: Extra fast setting
- STRONG: Excellent cohesive strength
- Product Color: Amber
- Product Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 3.5 g Foil Pouch
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Gel Time: 3 to 5 min at 25ºC
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -32 to 180°F (-40 to 82°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metals, Plastics, Stone, Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Leather
Directions - Fold DOUBLE/BUBBLE® package. Cut or tear open both adhesive compartments. Squeeze out adhesive completely. Mix parts A&B thoroughly and apply.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.