EP5 is a two component, opaque white colored, fast setting epoxy adhesive that is used for sealing, gap filling, fixturing, and tacking for industrial and electrical applications. It bonds to aluminum, epoxy, glass, wood, and stone. It is thixotropic and sag resistant in a DOUBLE/BUBBLE® 4.5 g packet.
- EASY: Room temperature cure
- FAST: Extra fast setting
- NON-SAG: Non-sag formulation
- STRONG: Excellent cohesive strength
- Product Color: Opaque White
- Product Form: Non-Sag Liquid
- Container Size: 4.5 g Foil Pouch
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Gel Time: 3 to 5 min at 25ºC
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -32 to 180°F (-40 to 82°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metals, Plastics, Stone, Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Leather
Directions - Fold DOUBLE/BUBBLE® package. Cut or tear open both adhesive compartments. Squeeze out adhesive completely. Mix parts A&B thoroughly and apply.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.