PU5 is a two component, beige colored, extra fast setting, structural urethane adhesive that is used for repairing and bonding urethane parts, thermoplastics, laminated surfaces, metal, leather, glass, and stone. It is rigid, impact resistant, and has good peel and shear strength in a DOUBLE/BUBBLE® 3.5 g Packet.
- PERFORMS: Excellent impact performance
- STRONG: High shear and peel strength
- TOUGH: Good impact resistance
- FAST: Fast setting time
VERSATILE: Bonds a wide variety of substrates
including thermoplastics, SMC and laminated surfaces
- Product Color: Beige
- Product Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 3.5 g Foil Pouch
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Gel Time: 4 min at 25ºC
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -32 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metals, Plastics, SMC, FRP, Laminated Surfaces, Stone, Glass, Ceramic, Leather
Directions - Fold DOUBLE/BUBBLE® package. Cut or tear open both adhesive compartments. Squeeze out adhesive completely. Mix parts A&B thoroughly and apply.
99% of our orders ship by the next business day - many ship out the same day from our warehouse in Dallas, TX. Shipping time will vary by your location.